Subject: VTR Traveler Assistance Program

To: "'bdischer@blakedischer.com'" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Subject: Subject: VTR Traveler Assistance Program
From: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:49:58 -0400
>VTR is pleased to provide this free

>service for the greater Triumph community

I would have thought that the traveler assistance program would be a good
candidate for a "value added" service of VTR membership.   If I were to take
and extended US TR trip I'd probably join for that.

Having it open to non-members but the maintenance pages closed seems like
you're creating work for yourselves, after all if the cars are properly
maintained before the journey they're less likely to need assistance during

BTW  You're the only member in the program at the moment

http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/directory.pdf
<http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/directory.pdf>

Art