Re: Rear brake lock up

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear brake lock up
From: "Chas. Schlismann" <racegt6@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 11:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
Rotors and pads were replaced with rebuilt calipers some hundred of miles ago.
Shoes were good last I checked, no leaks.  Hard braking is tough to define but
I've flogged this same car the same way for over twenty years.  I guess the
troubling matter is that the right side is the one that locks and it happens on
a straight stop.

Can't imagine my late 80's vintage Comp T/A's could contribute-compound has
matured to a fine Flintstone-mobile-esque marble.  Probably just as round, too.

TIA, Charlie
74 TR6
71 GT6