my GT6 Mk3 for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: my GT6 Mk3 for sale
From: <fmags@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:36:08 -0500
Hello all,

I have very reluctantly decided to put my GT6 up for sale.  I am the 3rdowner
and have had the car for 21 years.  It is a 1972 GT6 Mk3 with overdrive.  It
is in very good condition, and completely stock.  It has 87,000 miles and I
have all service reciepts back to around 20,000 miles. It is burgundy with a
black interior.  It has no rust.  About 2 years ago, I had the seats
reupholstered and new foam installed, installed new carpet, new shocks, and
had the original seat belts rebuilt with new webbing and all original hardware
by the original manufacturer (Britax) in England.  I am including a custom
made car cover and a factory workshop manual.  It is not a show car but an
original in very nice condition.  I am located in Wichita, Kansas.  Let me
know if you are interested and I can send pictures and would be happy to
answer any questions.

Thanks,
Frank Magnusson
Wichita, KS