Re: The Charles Macartney Award (long but neccesary)

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: The Charles Macartney Award (long but neccesary)
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:52:37 EDT
Gentlemen,
I offer my apology for my part in the on list exchange between Mr. Porter and
I.  I did not need to mention the trophies, but since I did I should have
made it clear that John will be providing the Master Trophy. He and I agreed
that
I would provide the keepsake trophies for the winners.  I provided them not
because I had too but because I really believed in the spirit of the award and
the good it would do for VTR.  A National Organization that I honor and
respect.
Sincerely,
Darrell Floyd