Re: VTR eats pudding

To: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Subject: Re: VTR eats pudding
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 07:42:36 -0700
> But Mom, Bob started it!
>
> Stevie

Stevie, I don't care who started it but this list has been presenting a
very good imitation of a jackal feeding frenzy and I know each of us is
better than that.

Everyone gets to zip the snide comments and outright divisive attacks
while we try to remember what brought us together to this group in the
first place.  Play nice!

This used to be a place where we cold find mutual grounds for technical
help, Triumph owner fellowship and positive support.  It used to be a
nice place to visit and make new friends.  This is what it should be.

So everyone sit on your hands if you are tempted to type something
divisive into a list posting and reflect upon what we have in common and
how much better our lives can be if we can share what we have in common
without creating barriers.

Mom  in a signal red TR3A