Re: VTR eats pudding

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR eats pudding
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 11:06:40 -0600
TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:

>> But Mom, Bob started it!
>> Stevie
>
> Stevie, I don't care who started it but this list has been presenting
> a very good imitation of a jackal feeding frenzy and I know each of us
> is better than that.
>
> Everyone gets to zip the snide comments and outright divisive attacks
> while we try to remember what brought us together to this group in the
> first place.  Play nice! ...

Granted I failed to insert a smiley in my post from this morning, but I
expected that a post titled "VTR eats pudding" with a horrible Groucho
Marx misquote and the suggestion that the VTR is cannibalistic would be
read as humorously absurd rather than snide. My bad.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2