Re: BTDT (was : Making Metal Brake Lines) (no LBC content)

To: "John & Patricia Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: BTDT (was : Making Metal Brake Lines) (no LBC content)
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:48:50 -0700
well if you guys thing esoteric car stuff is strange wait till you go to
the Computer History Museum in Moutain View ( San Jose) Calif. These guys
are true geeks of minutae. Ask them anything about the Johnnieac or TRS 80s
or the first Apple ( nailed to a piece of plywood) . Of course the favorite
is the first disc drive 3-4 feet in diameter and held 5mb. Yep its worth
the trip just to see the first video games . Mike TR2inLA