Re: TR4 Wiper Motor Equipment

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 Wiper Motor Equipment
From: scharfr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:23:16 -0400
Randall:

  I didn't mean to imply that I had all the facts "quite right." This
was simply a report on what was published in "Motor Trader" (copy sent
separately) and said to be verified by Standard Triumph at the time of
publication. As to the availability of the two-speed option, the
information supplied does not preclude this availability from
introduction. Finally, a re-reading of the information suggests that
the DR3A supplied later (Part No. 75452) is likely the single speed
version and the Special order DR3A (Part No. 75448) was the two-speed.
Thus, we are not inconsistent in the facts we present.

 Bob Sharp
 Michigan
 64-ish TR4