Clear Plastic & TR6 Top installation

To: "'Greg Gelhar'" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Clear Plastic & TR6 Top installation
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 06:32:04 -0400
 Only thing I'd add is: NEVER clean your windows with a Windex-like product
that has Ammonia in it. Look for the ammonia free cleaners. Ammonia is
"death" to clear plastic. I used an ammonia based cleaner on my brand new
top windows a few years ago  and almost cried when I saw that they were all
cloudy again. The next product fixed my screw up. If your windows begin to
look cloudy (and they will), use Blue Magic Plastic & Plexiglas Cleaner.
It'll get rid of the cloudiness and make them shine again.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org