Re: TR6 Movie Sighting

Subject: Re: TR6 Movie Sighting
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:44:22 EDT
<< > > Question; did Lucas ever succeed in patenting their Intermittent
 > > Darkness technology? >>

How about intermittent mass or gravity?

While balancing some tires for the oval track car I came across a weight
marked LUCAS.  ( I didn't use it )

As a side note, the Dodge Cummins diesel guys turn their motors up with
different injector pump plates, turbo housings and injectors.  The hot setup is
replace the stock injectors with a set of PODS.  Took me a while to figure
this out, the injectors are LUCAS! ( Prince of Darkness )