TR4A Progress Report

Subject: TR4A Progress Report
From: "Guy D. Huggins" <guy@genfiniti.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:13:26 -0500
All,

Just wanted to says thanks to all of you who have helped me up to this
point, and to announce that I have completed the rear-end of the car.
After seven months time (with more mistakes and set-backs that I care to
recall) the entire rear-end of the project is completed.

Now its on to the front-end and a whole new round of questions and
needed advice for all of you...

I've updated the web site at http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph/ with a
description and a fair amount of photos.
Just click on "The Project", then "Rear Drive Train".

Once again, many thanks!

Peace be with you!

Guy D. Huggins

1965 Triumph TR4A