VTR Traveller Assistance Program Update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: VTR Traveller Assistance Program Update
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:29:50 -0400
Hi everyone,

I've finally got the VTR Traveller Assistance Program directory
100-percent caught up.  If you submitted your information and it is
not included, figure the gerbils weren't running fast enough in my
computer when the info came in.

Thanks to Fred's prodding, there are now 114 volunteers representing
41 states and two Canadian provinces.  Thanks for your help in making
this a successful program.  To directory is available to everyone,
you needn't be a member of VTR to download it.  Download it or add
your information at <http://www.vtr.org/travelAssist/index.shtml>.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Blake Discher
I will be driving my vintage British car for charity in the 2005
America's British Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd, 2005!  Help me
help kids with cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more
about the run and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card
via the secure server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your
entire donation goes to the National Children's Cancer Society.  Thank you!