Stag AC blower switch

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stag AC blower switch
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:55:07 -0700
As many of you know, I'm trying to add factory AC to my early Mk I Stag.  I've
come across a conundrum in the wiring diagram, that can apparently only be
explained by the AC-equipped Stag using a different blower switch than the
heater-only Stag.

Can anyone confirm or deny that an AC Stag uses the same 131812 blower switch
that the heater-only Stags use ?  There's no mention of it being different in
the SPC that I can find, and yet that seems to be the only possible explanation.

Using a 131812 in the circuits shown in the ROM results in a direct short.

TIA
Randall