VTR Convention Blog Established

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net,
Subject: VTR Convention Blog Established
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:33:57 -0400
I've set up a web log, or "blog", which will contain posts with
photos on the various happenings at the Vintage Triumph Register's
National Convention in Rockford, Illinois.  Daily dispatches begin
Monday.  I'll start the reporting with my travels to Rockford from
Detroit to get it going, but I'm hoping a couple more folks attending
will volunteer to be authors for the blog.

If you are going and would like to help out, drop me an email or
track me down by leaving a message at the Clocktower Resort.  I'll
set you up with author privileges and you can post from a laptop or
the computer in the hotel's business center.

To check it out, go to <http://www.vtr.org/blog/>.  I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Blake Discher
I will be driving my vintage British car for charity in the 2005
America's British Reliability Run, October 1st & 2nd, 2005!  Help me
help kids with cancer.  Please visit <http://abrr.org/> to learn more
about the run and make a donation in ANY amount using a credit card
via the secure server.  Donations are fully tax deductible and your
entire donation goes to the National Children's Cancer Society.  Thank you!