Re: TR3A overdrive unit

To: "John" <johnrunge1@earthlink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net, ols@bcdef.net
Subject: Re: TR3A overdrive unit
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 21:46:58 -0700
Rebuilding a Trans is not for the faint of heart---might be better to find
a complete unit for a grand . The  OD are great for twisty "in 2nd gear"
roads( in and out of  2nd OD -your hands never leave the steering wheel)
and for the long hauls on a freeway . If thats your kind of driving you
will want one. They are also getting scarce so it maybe worth it just for
the parts/core. My 2 cents,
Mike TR2inLA