Creaky car syndrome?

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Creaky car syndrome?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:58:23 -0400
I'm getting a lot of creaking from my TR6's rear suspension. Sort of like a
really heavy screen door or a pogo stick with delusions of grandeur. It all
sounds quite high up and sounds like the springs are shifting in their mounts
or something not unlike. I can hear it most when driving very slowly over
bumps, or backing out of the driveway or getting out of the car. Has anybody
experienced this and what was the solution?

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6