Re: Miata seats in TR6

To: David Soknacki <soknacki@soknacki.com>
Subject: Re: Miata seats in TR6
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:01:35 -0700
Hi David,

I have a pair of 1995 Miata seats in my TR4A. Look bitchin, infinite
adjustments, side supports for fast cornering and have speakers in the
headrests! You can buy reupholstering kits in cloth and leather in many
colors.

The bottom feet don't quite align up to the existing holes, but a couple
of aluminum plates cut from 3" sheet stock make the installation
relatively easy. An easy Sat afternoon install.

The tonneau should also go on OK. I used one from 1976 TR6, and it has
to stretch a little more but works fine.

Good luck, John