Re: VTR 2006; was TR6 wheel nut size

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, spitlist@cox.net, ZoboHerald@aol.com,
Subject: Re: VTR 2006; was TR6 wheel nut size
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:37:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/1/2005 10:34:16 AM Central Standard Time,
> spitlist@cox.net writes:
> > No it doesnbt!  I lived in Plano for several years and can safely say that
> > while the temperature there is approaching that of AZ, the humidity is what
> > makes it a killer.
> >

> >  Joe (Itbs a bDRYb heat) Curry
>

> It's the "Heat" part that is the most important.  ;-)
>
> Dave

I hate to disagree with you Dave, but having spent extended time in both a dry
heat environment (El Paso) and a humid heat environment (Little Rock), I have
to say humidity makes a world of difference - 95 w/70% humidity is MUCH more
miserable (and dangerous) than 115 w/10% humidity ...

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"
Little Rock, AR