RE: VTR 2006; was TR6 wheel nut size

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR 2006; was TR6 wheel nut size
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:05:02 -0700
So did I.   I went on vacation up in the North West in 1980 and
interviewed there.  I ended up transferring up to the Seattle Area that
same year with Texas Instruments (for whom I worked at the time).  After
20 years of growth, increasing taxes and traffic not to mention the
dreary weather, I had enough.

Speaking of teeth, I guess that I am not wise since I only ever had one
wisdom tooth come in.  But my mouth is so large that it came in with no
trouble!  :-)