Re: Introducing myself

To: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introducing myself
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 12:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com> wrote:

> Hello all!
>
> Just wanted to do a brief introduction, as I'm new around here. I
> just bought a 1962 TR4 on Monday--my first British car and my first
> project car. It's running and drivable, with functional paint. It's
> got an overdrive (not hooked up yet, but with new harness and
> solenoid). Floors are rotted, as are the sills. All in all it seems
> to be a good first project car, with enough to do to teach me the
> basics.
>
> Some pics:
> http://homepage.mac.com/andrewfrink/vroom/PhotoAlbum25.html
>
> I'm very excited, and working right now on the initial inventory and
> a game plan for the restoration work.
>
> -Drew

Hi Drew,

Welcome to the list!  You'll find us a lively bunch, and for the most part very
helpful.  Don't be bashful about asking questions, there are a bunch of very
knowledgable people here who can answer them.

Raymond L. Hatfield
'65 TR4A IRS, O/D, SAH Tuned "Chance"
'73 Stag 4.3L, Auto, A/C, etc "Molly"
Little Rock, AR