Introducing myself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Introducing myself
From: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:30:05 -0600
Hello all!

Just wanted to do a brief introduction, as I'm new around here. I
just bought a 1962 TR4 on Monday--my first British car and my first
project car. It's running and drivable, with functional paint. It's
got an overdrive (not hooked up yet, but with new harness and
solenoid). Floors are rotted, as are the sills. All in all it seems
to be a good first project car, with enough to do to teach me the
basics.

Some pics:
http://homepage.mac.com/andrewfrink/vroom/PhotoAlbum25.html

I'm very excited, and working right now on the initial inventory and
a game plan for the restoration work.

-Drew

--
Andrew Frink