Smith-jaeger_speedo_repair

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smith-jaeger_speedo_repair
From: "rgt2" <rgt2@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:59:49 -0700
There was a link to a PDF file on repairing and calibrating the Smith-Jaeger
speedometers and tachometers posted a couple of years ago.  I have two
different links to the article be Tony Rhodes, but neither one is now valid.
Does anyone have a current link to this article?  I have some speedometer
issues and would like to check out the article before resorting to sending
it out for repair.

thanks

Rod Trunnell
TR3B TCF1037L