Signing Off the List with Fond Regrets

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signing Off the List with Fond Regrets
From: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:19:41 -0400
Hi Guys,

My TR4 spares sale was a great success.  Thanks for your support in the
sale.  The few parts that are left over, I am giving away to local guys to
keep them in the community.

Selling my spares was the last official act of my tenure in this great
Triumph lovers community.   I will miss this Triumph Mail List and the
people that make it up very much.  The list is a VERY unique thing.  During
my 7 or so years on the List, I have been just overwhelmed with the
knowledge and good will of the members... but above all the willingness to
share what you know with others.   I must say that I could not have
completed my TR4 restoration without the information, advice and on
occasion the rare part I needed... that came from you guys on the list.
You should all be really proud of this group.

At times, the "daily deluge" was a problem to get through.  But, tomorrow
when it is not there, I will be sad and lonely.

I had a dream that someday I would again own and drive the 1962 BRG TR4
from my early 20s.   I fulfilled that dream 100% and had 7 great years of
fun doing it.

Thanks for making it all possible.

Brian Sanborn
Groton, MA