Re: Signing off the List with Fond Regrets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Signing off the List with Fond Regrets
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:24:43 -0500
I remember the emails as well when I was sitting in front of the
monitor taking a break from working on software that was proving to
be troublesome.   I thought it was pretty cool to read them while
thinking about my new-to-me TR6 that was ever so slowly coming back
together.   I've wanted one since after seeing one back in the
mid-70s.

The car has a new home in central Illinois in my shed.  I'm happy
that I have a car with a history and the cats are happy that they
have a new place to drowse until I start working on it.  I'm hoping
to have time to do more than just look at it and think about what I
want to do sometime before the end of the year and drive it to the
Champaign British Car Festival over Memorial Day next spring.

Rob
74 TR6 daily driver
70 S2 Europa