Re: Battery Testing - Consumer Reports (little LBC content)

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Testing - Consumer Reports (little LBC content)
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:02:07 -0700
> Which at least has the advantage of being true (presumably).  To me, at least,
> that's a lot different than falsifying test results.  Or lying about taking
> money from outside interests.

No one said anything about falsifying reports.  That will get anyone
into trouble.  Its about deciding what parameters to test and how to go
about testing them.  The test protocols. Many a car manufacturer has
argued that CR sometimes tests some parameters in strange ways that may
not accurately reflect real life situations.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org