Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now Lucas vs BUSS fuses
From: "Andrew Frink" <tr4@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:09:05 -0600
Really does make me wonder if the Brits just felt some overriding need to be
contrary. Hmm...

Is there an advantage to using Lucas fuses over the appropriate BUSS fuse
(assuming one gets
the proper rating from the chart you included)? I would guess that it is
simpler to find a BUSS
fuse, but I can always stock up on Lucas-rated fuses if I need to.

-Drew

-------
> Greetings...   The original Lucas fuses are designed to go pooftah at the
>number shown and
supply a continuous flow at about half that number.  30A Lucas fuses are rated
for 17
continous.  The ones you bought at FLAPS that say 30A on them (probably  AGC30)
are rated at
30 continous.

===     http://www.vtr.org