Re: Fuse ratings (was: Rainy wipers kapow!)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuse ratings (was: Rainy wipers kapow!)
From: "Andrew Frink" <tr4@drooartz.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:23:15 -0600
My thanks to Randall and others who have provided some clarity on this. There
really are a huge
pile of gotchas involved with LBC ownership. Someone needs to write the
definitive introductory
ownership book, to be issued when a fool like me buys his first LBC. The
"Virgin LBC Owner's
Guide: answers you need for the questions you didn't know you needed to ask."

--
Andrew Frink
Salt Lake City, UT

===     http://www.vtr.org