Re: took delivery of TS 561 L today . . .

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: took delivery of TS 561 L today . . .
From: Hoyt <hoyt@cavtel.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:47:03 -0500
On Tuesday 15 November 2005 08:57 pm, JB@comcast wrote:
> <<Any advice?>>
>
> A VERY LONG and THROUGH   session with a camera, Hoyt!!!!!
>
> MANY angles a MANY close ups!!!
>
> Ed

I took my digital camera today when the transporter arrived. The batteries
died after I rolled the car outside into the sun to get some pics. When I
solve that little technical problem after the thunderstorm forecast for
tomorrow, I'll have www.type20tr2.com up and running and post the pics there.

I've avoided restoration insanity before, but I feel compelled to succumb this
time, to surrender to the obsessive search for obscure parts, to feel the
urge to create the non-existent pieces. I'll treat this as a tune-up for the
modified TR3 I'm contemplating . . .

. . . or maybe penance for it.

--
Hoyt