A/C pulley for TR-6

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A/C pulley for TR-6
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:13:08 -0500
Last year I inquired if anyone was interested in getting a reproduction of the
steel A/C pulley for the TR6, but made out of aluminum 6061.
This pulley is necessary if you plan on adding A/C to your car with any kit.

At the time I was unable to get a quote that was with in our limits.

Now I have one that seems reasonable for a limited quanity item.  The price
would be $136.00 plus shipping from Greenville, SC.  I figure about $13.00 for
shipping.

The cast iron pulley weighed about 3.25 lbs.
the Billet pulley would be about      1.25 lbs

I have several people that were interested before, if there is anyone else
interested let me know.  This will probably be a one time shot.

Delivery time would be 2 to 3 weeks.

Al  Salvatore

===     http://www.vtr.org