Re: eBay TR4 with hardtop

Subject: Re: eBay TR4 with hardtop
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:19:35 EST
In a message dated 12/15/2005 10:36:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, writes:

Parish  was bought out by Smoothline, who still makes the tops  today.

OK, I sent them an email inquiring as to the cost of a new  rear window and
I asked the seller if it was OD, but he only responded that he  thought it
was a 4 speed, and it has been sitting for 5 years, and is pretty  rusty.
Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94  F150

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton