Re: TR3 heater rant

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: TR3 heater rant
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:02:42 -0500
Actually, the heater in the TR3 worked very well today.  I had to turn it
off because it got so hot.  I even had the top down.  A beautiful 50 mile
ride through the less populated areas of Central Florida at 68 degress F.
When it's cold and I really need the heater and Janet's with me, I close off
my side of the heater and let her get the warmth.  That way I can get her to
go again next time. ;^)
Thankfully it's Triumph time in Florida.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4
73 Stag