Brake Replacement

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Replacement
From: "Richard" <rcrabbe@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:13:01 -0500
Happy Holidays to all, Over the last while there have been several threads
regarding replacing the front brakes on a TR6.
I am going to have to replace the rotors at least on the front of my TR6. Can
anyone give me some insite into the new drilled and slotted rotors as compared
to the toyota conversion.
I Know that the toyota rotars are to be matched with the 4 piston calipers but
is there a caliper to gain some advantage to the drilled and slotted rotors.

Thanks

Crabby
76 TR 6

===     http://www.vtr.org