TR6 Stereo Installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Stereo Installation
From: "mr laing" <mrlaing2002@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 03:17:45 -0800
1) I recently purchased a new stereo CD deck for my 76 TR6, as I've always
wanted to improve the sound in my car (the stock AM/FM stereo is quite
crackly).  I've already replaced the speakers and rebuild the console panels
that hold the speakers.  However, I do not want to remove the origional
deck, as I still want the car to look origional.  Therefore, I was trying to
think of creative places I could install the deck, that would be hidden, yet
functional.

2) Has anyone installed rear speakers.  Where have you installed them?

I have dreamed for many years of actually being able to hear the music while
I drive.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Rob