RE: [TR] TR3A Manifold removal

To: "'Triumph TR2'" <triumphtr2@direcway.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] TR3A Manifold removal
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:56:47 -0500
Cameron,
I can't help you with the TR3 manifold removal but, once off, you might want
to look at the refinishing and rebuilding work that Jeff Palya does. I just
had my carbs rebuilt by him and the carbs and manifold refinished by him and
the results are spectacular. They look brand new. The rebuild quality is
equally good. I bolted them back on, hooked up the choke cable, set the idle
and off I went. There's lots of pictures on my web site under the carb
rebuild link. If you decide to email Jeff, he's recovering from back surgery
so his email response may be a little slow.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org