[TR] TR3A Stator Tube

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3A Stator Tube
From: "Steve Ball" <banjonut@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:06:48 -0700
Fellow Listers,
I read about new stator tubes for TR3-A adjustable steering columns in a
recent post on this list (I think it was Randall's post).  I needed a new
stator tube and I hadn't been able to locate one anywhere.  I contacted Mark
at  http://macysgarage.com/  and bought a new tube from him, and it looks like
it will work great.  Also, in addition to parts he has a lot of good "how-to"
information on his website....check it out.

Thanks again to the list for passing along such good information.  It's a
great resource.

Steve Ball
Lompoc Calif.
TS68164L