[TR] was third brake light - now electronic flashing brake light

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] was third brake light - now electronic flashing brake light
From: "Chris Simonsen" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 07:39:04 -0400
Thanks for all the responses - sounds like many of us wish to be seen for
more reasons than just that we are driving a cool car....

All of the responses were supportive and bent towards not making lasting
damage to the car.

In running searches on the web I also saw a brake light modulator.   It
flashes the brake lights a few times before it goes solid red to get drivers
atttention - It won't flash again for 15 seconds so you don't drive the
folks behind you entirely crazy.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/

Anyone seen these in action?   Do you think it will it get more attention
than a Third brake light?

Or will I just make people want to ram me?

Thanks,  Chris

63 TR4

===     http://www.vtr.org