RE: [TR] British Invasion query and this weekend's outing

To: <jimmuller@rcn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] British Invasion query and this weekend's outing
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:38:09 -0400
Jim,
It's a great show and if the weather cooperates they'll get over 500 cars
from all over the Northeast and Canada. You can get most of your info from
their web site http://www.britishinvasion.com/ The setting in Stowe is
spectacular. It's well worth the trip, especially this year with Triumph
being the featured marque.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org