[TR] Re: MGs to be built in USA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: MGs to be built in USA
From: AMfoto1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:01:28 EDT
    Good question!
    I think maybe it would be an "LRNC" (Lil' Red-Neck Car). Of course, that
conjurs up all sorts of visions of MGs with gun racks, camo seat covers, etc.
    I wonder if they plan to build the same or a different model in the U.S.
Although it's a true "LBC", I've not heard very favorable things about the
MGF, or whatever the current MG model is.
      Come on BMW! Where's the new Triumph we've been expecting from you?
    Alan Myers
    San Jose, Calif.
    '62 TR4 CT17602L
    http://www.triumphowners.com/640