[TR] Off topic, Virginia Roads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Off topic, Virginia Roads
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:05:54 -0400
Blue Ridge Pkwy, yes. Chatham Hill to New Castle, yes. Appalachia to
Cumberland, no. The Blue Ridge Pkwy tends to be very crowded. The
further south the better. The Great Smokey Mtns in NC are also wonderful
roads. What I miss about the California roads are 1) sparsely populated, 2)
far fewer deer, 3) large high speed sweeping turns with great
visibility, and
4) switchbacks that go on forever. Once you've tasted chocolate...  But,
we certainly do have to make the most of what we got, and what we got,
the Appalachians, ain't bad.

David,
'68 TR250
CD8124L