[TR] Update on rough TR6

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Update on rough TR6
From: "Thomas Note" <tom623@glinenet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:45:49 -0400
Thanks to everyone on this list for all the helpful suggestions.
It turned out to be a bad condenser. I replaced it with the old condenser
that I had removed and saved, and then went out and gradually flogged the
mighty TR with not even a  hint of a problem.
All of your suggestions were good, and I was intending to work my way thru
them untill I found the culprit.
Randall, I probably would have started with the rotor, but oddly, I couldn't
locate the old one (I'm a pack rat, and never throw away working parts when
they might be useful as back-up someday).
Anyway, I'm glad it was simple. And, thanks again for the help.

Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org