[TR] Shipping a car from US to Europe (Not LBC)

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Shipping a car from US to Europe (Not LBC)
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:45:23 -0400
Hello all. I've just been a lurker here for the last year or so. This is a
testament to the reliability of Triumphs and the depth of expertise of the
members of this group. i.e. My TR6 is amazingly reliable now that it's all
sorted out -- and -- you folks are so smart I have nothing to add when
there's a question. Anyway...

I have a friend who may be selling an old Plymouth to a buyer in Denmark.
We're in the USA. Can anybody give advise on how to safely and successfully
conduct this transaction? Of particular concern is how to ensure that the
funds have truly been transferred.

Thanks,
Hugh

===     http://www.vtr.org