[TR] Update on Rough TR

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Update on Rough TR
From: "Thomas Note" <tom623@glinenet.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:58:21 -0400
Thanks to everyone on this great list for all the helpful suggestions.
It turned out to be a bad condenser. I replaced it with the old one, which I
had saved, and then went out and progressively flogged the mighty TR, and it
never missed a beat.
All the suggestions were good, and I was intending to work my way thru all
of them untill I found the culprit.
Randall, I probably would have tried the rotor first, but oddly, I couldn't
locate the old one ( which is strange, since I'm a pack rat and never throw
away working parts if they might be useful as back-up someday).
Anyway, I'm glad it was simple and thanks again to all for the help.

Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org