Re: [TR] Shipping a car from US to Europe (Not LBC)

To: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Shipping a car from US to Europe (Not LBC)
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:09:38 -0700
Use bank transfer of funds, not a cashier's check.  A wire transfer is
safe, fast and relatively inexpensive, although there is usually a
currency conversion charge that the buyer should pay.  Bank transfers
and cash are just about the only way I sell cars at a distance any more,
although I believe that Paypal is also safe and relatively inexpensive
when it comes to cars.  You might check with them, and of course Google
has the new startup service doing the same thing.  Don't know if it is
operational yet, though.  Hope this helps!
Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ USA

===     http://www.vtr.org