[TR] tr4a seat frames

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] tr4a seat frames
From: "Jerry Oliver" <JerrysJaguar@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 09:17:37 -0700
Hi everybody,
It's been a few years since I posted to the Triumphs list. About two months
ago I sold my restored 66 TR4A. Actually, I traded it and a 61 MGA and a 31
Model A for a nice 74 Jaguar V12 roadster to a dealer in Oregon. He recently
sold my old TR4A on Ebay  for big $$$ (sigh). But I couldn't stand being
Triumphless, so I've bought a project TR4A. It has the wrong seats, so if
anyone has a nice set of TR4A seat frames they would part with, contact me
off list. Also, a fellow says he has a set that's "late TR4". They look the
same in the photo, but that's from memory as it has been 10 years since I
did the interior on the prior TR4A. Anyone know if the front hinged TR4 seat
frames and the TR4A seat frames are the same???
Regards,
Jerry Oliver
Olympia WA

===     http://www.vtr.org