[TR] 3rd brake light update

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 3rd brake light update
From: "Chris Simonsen" <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:37:05 -0400
http://projectsgardentriumph.blogspot.com/

Here is what I compromised on.

You can't see it in the pic but it flashes rapidly for 8 flashes everytime I
mash the brake pedal.

I attached it with double sided tape. and routed the wire through the trunk
seal vs. going over it.

The car had extra openings on the bullet connectors for the brake and the
ground so it was very easy to hook up.

I ditched the Jeep light and bought a 3rd brakelight at harbor frietght
today.  I cut the flange off, sanded it, and painted it white.

Really does not stand out.

The flashing really seems to draw attention to the back of the car.

Feel free to contact me off list for any addtional questions.

Chris

63 tr4
54 tr2 directly above the tr4 in the picture on the link above....

===     http://www.vtr.org