[TR] RE: Houston Control

To: "'Eureka Saws Co, Inc.'" <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>,
Subject: [TR] RE: Houston Control
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:28:48 -0400
Hi Alex:

Great news that the engine is running.  As you know, that was a big deal
with my restoration since I had the block rebuilt and I rebuilt the head.

One question, though.  You mention a banjo connection with your front carb
for your '59 TR3.  The front carb on the '59 TR3 did not use the banjo fuel
line connection.  You either have the wrong connection but more likely you
have the wrong front fuel bowl.  I think I noticed this in the picture you
sent me, but will look again.  Cindy and I will be down at the Outer Banks
the last week in July, so we will miss the Dillsburg Run.

Scott Suhring

Mechanicsburg, PA

'70 TR6

'59 TR3