[TR] Wheel lugs needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <jimbpps@cox.net>
Subject: [TR] Wheel lugs needed
From: "Kentech Home Technology" <kentech@midmaine.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:17:36 -0400
Jim,

I faced the same problem and ended up buying McGard wheel lugs. I couldn't
find any nuts that would had the same (unique) shank diameter as the KN
Minator wheels. I had to drill out the holes in the wheels to fit the new
(standard size shank) McGard lugs.

If you just need a few original, I still have the KN lugs, just ask but IMO
the McGards are much better quality and offer a lifetime warranty on the
chrome.  Just carry a spare set of lugs and wrench for you spare and you're
good to go.

PeterK

===     http://www.vtr.org