Re: [TR] Re-using Silicon brake fluid?

To: "Barry Schwartz" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Re-using Silicon brake fluid?
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:33:22 -0400
Barry I am confused, if you think it can be re-used / re-cycled then why
flush the system at all? I know you'd filter it somehow and then re-use it.
I really don't know the answer to your question and in my opinion if you
care enough to flush the system why not discard. At the end of the day it's
not that expensive unless of course you do it on a very frequent basis.

My thoughts on a rainy Saturday morning.

JVV