[TR] RE: Prince of Darkeness Strikes Again!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] RE: Prince of Darkeness Strikes Again!!!
From: "Frank & Sandy Crowe" <thecrowes@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:54:23 +0000
Age/brand question: My rotor is at least 8 years old, who knows.  Don't see
any marking on it, but it has a large "hook" on the spark end, black
insulative material.  I should have replaced it and the cap long ago.

I will be getting two new ones, one as a spare, and that will garantee that
I never need it (until I use it some day in the future and don't replace it
in the one-board spares collection!)

Frank

PS - had over 140 cars at the Central Coast British Car Club show today,
great time had by all.

===     http://www.vtr.org