[TR] Another question???

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, jimbpps@cox.net
Subject: [TR] Another question???
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
They do tend to clack.  However, I finally got annoyed with how loud mine was
on my TR6 and liberally coated the check strap mechanism with white silicone
grease.  The clacking disappeared about 90% which is the best I could hope for.
 Now instead of a loud clack, it is more of a muted "click".

  Greg H
  1976 TR6
  Denton, TX